Friday, June 15, 2012

sucking his cock

He was lying on his back, and I was going down on him.  We were both naked.  He had two pillows under his hips.  I was intending to ride him, but I thought I'd suck his cock first.  But he seemed to be really liking what I was doing.  He made small happy sounds.

For weeks I had been going down on him--since the beginning.  I love his cock in my mouth.  I like its beautiful shapes and its generous size.  I like how easily he gets an erection.  I like its sensitivity and eagerness, its honesty.  His cock seems straightforward and like it has nothing to hide.

For weeks I'd been going down on him, but he always warned me when he was about to come and I'd stop.  I had fantasized about him coming in my mouth.  "You know how you can want something that you're not actually going to have?" I asked.  "I really want you to come in my mouth."

What about this was scaring me?  I was afraid of choking on his semen?  I was afraid of not being in control?  I was afraid of not liking it?

But as I sucked his cock, I realized it was time.  He said, "I'm going to come," and I continued going down on him, taking him deep into my mouth so the head of his cock was at the beginning of my throat.

"I'm going to come," he said, and he did.  I was surprised even though I had expected it.  Suddenly his warm semen was pumping into my mouth.  I slowed down and enjoyed his sounds and feeling the sensations of what was happening in my mouth.  I liked the way he moved.  I could feel everything.

I imagined his come in my mouth--I imagined it there, alive and good.  I considered swallowing and didn't.  I spit it into my shirt and smiled at him.  He looked very happy.

I was very happy too--I felt something important had happened between us.  I felt like we had broken through to another level of trust.  And I imagined our lives together, seeing the future indefinitely, of me sucking his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment