Friday, May 24, 2013

on impregnation fantasies and being his hole

"I want to be your hole," I told him.  We were making out in bed, both naked.

"I want you to be my hole," he told me.  I was thrilled to hear it.  I had been reading some writings by the famous sexblogger Jefferson, and that was a phrase I saw in a post.

I also talked to boyfriend about my impregnation fantasies.  "I want my sperm to swim, swim up inside you and reach your egg and enter it," he said.

I laughed.  "I don't mean impregnation fantasies on such a cellular level," I said.  "I mean more on a social level."

I told him what I wanted to hear--sentences like "I want you to have my baby" and "I want to make you pregnant."

"I want my baby inside of you," boyfriend told me.  It was so sweet.  It's complicated since of course I don't want to be a mother, not ever, and boyfriend got a vasectomy in February.  So we're just pretending.

Talking about being his hole...I said I wanted Eduardo to fuck me and tell me, "Be my hole, bitch."  Boyfriend covered my eyes with his hand and said, "Be my hole."

"You're going to be Eduardo?" I asked.  "Like that?"

"Suck my cock, bitch," he told me.  I laughed and did as I was told.  I sucked his cock very well.  Then I stopped, lay on the side, looked him in the eyes.

"Now would be a good time to ask me, 'Did I say you could stop sucking my cock, bitch?'" I said.

"Did I say you could stop sucking my cock, bitch?" he asked.

Again I laughed and did as I was told.  I'm too sleepy to recount the rest to you, but I am so happy with boyfriend, I'm delirious.

Oh, I wanted to tell you boyfriend said something about wanting to have a baby with me, and I said, "I don't want to have a baby with Eduardo!  Eduardo's baby would be nasty!"  (I think Eduardo is kind of mean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment