Wednesday, May 15, 2013

hit

Today I took a shower and came to bed naked.  "It's hot in here," boyfriend said.  "Should I take my clothes off too?"

I smiled.  He took off his pants.  "Take off your shirt," I told him.

Then we made out--he touched my tits, and I was horny.  I wanted him to fuck me.  I wanted that big, hard cock deep inside me.

But I wanted to be called names.  "Can Eduardo fuck me?" I asked.  "I want to be called names."

"Okay," he said.

"Can we review what names I want to be called?" I asked.  "Do you remember?"

"I don't remember," he said.

"Slut, come slut, little slut," I said.  "Whore, little whore," I added.  "I want him to call me a bitch, but that's advanced.  I don't think I'm ready for that today."

"Okay," he said.

"And I want him to slap me," I said.  "And I want him to make me suck his cock."

Boyfriend agreed, and we tied the red scarf around my head so I couldn't see.

"Suck my cock, slut," he said.  I leaned toward him--he was kneeling to my right.  I found his cock with my mouth and sucked.

"Suck my cock, whore," he said.  He was touching my left nipple, and I touched my right.  I was getting wet and so aroused by him and his words.

His cock felt huge and wonderful in my mouth.  "Eduardo," I said.  "Do you love me?"

Boyfriend paused.  "I love it when you suck my cock," he said.

"You can call me a bitch while I suck your cock," I said.

"Suck my cock, bitch," boyfriend said.  I felt so happy and was longing with my entire being to be fucked.  I sucked him off happily.  But I felt his arousal grow, and I didn't want him to come that way.

"Will you fuck me?" I asked.

"Like this?" he asked as he climbed on top of me.

"I'll take it any way I can get it," I said.  "But this is what I'd like best."

He entered me.  I pushed up against him and whimpered.  This was what I wanted.

"Fuck me," I said as he did.  With every thrust my I felt validated and whole.  I was so close to coming.

"I want to come for you," I said.  "Eduardo?" I asked.

"Yes," boyfriend said.

I felt the changes in the motions of his hips.  Oh, I forgot to say he was holding me down.  I wanted him to hit me, but I didn't think he really could.

"Are you coming in me?" I asked as boyfriend stopped, deep inside me.

"Yes," he said, sort of gasping.

I enjoyed the spasms of his cock as I felt them in me.  Then he withdrew and touched my tits.

"I want you to come for me," he said.  I rubbed my clitoris with the middle finger of my right hand.

"Will you slap me?" I asked.

He slapped the left side of my face.  "Like that?" he asked.

"Harder," I said.

He slapped me harder.  "Like that?" he asked.  He had never done this to me before.

"Yeah," I said.  It stung, and he rubbed my nipples quickly as I rubbed my clitoris.  He would hit me and then go back to rubbing my nipples.  He slapped the right side of my face a few times too.

My eyes cried a little--I was already teary from gagging on his cock as I went down on him.  I anticipated his slaps.  I looked forward to them and dreaded them at the same time.  Meanwhile, I was getting closer and closer to coming.

"Eduardo!" I said.

"Yes?" boyfriend said.

"I love anarchist boyfriend," I told him.  But I said boyfriend's name.  It's like I wanted that clear as I came.

Boyfriend slapped me, I rubbed my clitoris, he rubbed my nipples.  And then I came.  I made a sound, and the feelings made me move.  It was intense and real, yet over somewhat quickly.  I tried to really feel it and live in that moment.

I kept my hand on my cunt for a long time.  And then boyfriend removed the scarf from my eyes.  We looked at one another.

"Thank you for giving me what I needed," I said.

"You're welcome," he said.  We cuddled, and I told him I had never felt so sexually bonded to someone.  He said yes.  And then we fell asleep together.

No comments:

Post a Comment