Wednesday, May 15, 2013

the blow job

"I want to give you a blow job," I told him.

"Okay," he said.  We had been making out for a while, and his cock was nice and big.

"I want you to lie down and put your arms behind your head, like this," I told him.  I demonstrated with my elbows bent and my hands behind my head.

I used to think the phrase "blow job" was so nasty.  I guess I still think so, a nasty phrase for a beautiful act.  And I like that.

I touched his chest and tummy.  Then I caressed his legs.  Then I settled in with his cock.  I touched his balls.  And I starting licking his stiff cock.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.  I took him all the way into my mouth and did what I wanted to with him.  I made a rhythm with my sucking and the way I rode him with my mouth.  I would gag on him, back off, take it deep more, gag again.  The slick spit came from my throat, and I varied my speed and paid attention to his subtle cues of what he was liking best.

Because his hands were behind his head, I didn't have his hands to guide me or make me choke.  I really enjoy that, normally, but last night I wanted to be in control, for him to relinquish all control and just concentrate on the feelings.

I continued to go down on him, and his breathing changed.  "Tell me when you're going to come," I had told him before I started.  Then I corrected myself, "Tell me if you're going to come."  I didn't want him to feel pressured.

"I'm going to come soon," he warned me.  I continued but with more energy.

"I'm going to come," he told me, and he cried out as I felt his cock's first spasm, as hot come entered the entrance to my throat.  I continued as I felt spasm after spasm in my mouth.  And as he finished coming, I took a big swallow and swallowed it all.

I stayed there with his cock in my mouth for a while, feeling it relax.  Then I moved up the bed toward his head and kissed him.

"Did that feel good?" I asked.

"It felt great!" he said.

"Did you like that blow job?" I asked.

"I liked that blow job," he said.  I was so happy I had provided that experience for him.  I felt like a good girlfriend, and if I could keep giving him blow jobs like this, he would love me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment