Tuesday, June 4, 2013

my hair, our anniversary

I wanted to shave my head.  But boyfriend admitted he likes my hair long.  He said he'd like it even longer.

So I thought about it.  I thought about it a lot.  I decided to do it anyway.  But boyfriend told me he gets off on it being long.

"You don't get off on it," I said.  "You never touch it."  I like to fondle his.

"Yes I do," he said.

I told him he should come in my hair, as a way of saying goodbye to it.  Then I laughed.

So we made out and I went down on him.  I asked him if he wanted some pussy.  He said yes.  "Roll over," he'd told me before, and I hadn't, but this time I did.

"You should fuck me then come in my hair," I told him.

It felt so good as he fucked me.  I was very wet, and his thrusts were true.

Then he pulled out and moved toward my head.  "How do you want me?" I asked.

"Just like that," he said.

"Are you going to come on my hair?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.  I looked up at his face.  Then we was coming and made sounds of satisfaction.

"Do I look beautiful?" I asked as he looked down at me.

"Yes," he said.  He wiped my hair with a paper towel and touched my tits as I masturbated.  I came easily.

I decided not to shave my head.  He does so many nice things for me.  This could be a way of me doing something nice for him.

Then this morning I was awake at 3:30 blogging on a different blog.  Couldn't sleep.  After a while boyfriend came to me.  My computer's in the living room.

"I had a nightmare," he said.

"Oh, poor baby," I said.  "Do you want to tell me about it?

"No," he said.  I held him and kissed his tummy.

"Do you want me to go to bed with you?" I asked.

"It's your prerogative," he said.  I chose to go to bed with him.

We cuddled and kissed.  "What are you thinking about?" I asked him, and I can't remember what he said.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked me.

"Sucking your cock," I said.

So we did that.  I sucked his cock, and he liked it.  I didn't want to wake up the downstairs neighbor, though.

We made out more, and I asked him if he wanted some pussy.  I turned over again.  He pounded me, and then he was sort of loud as he came and ejaculated in me.  Again I worried about the neighbor.

The sky was brightening.  It was early morning.  "We fucked in the morning," I said.

"You're the only person who's ever satisfied me," I told him as I lay on my back masturbating.  He touched my tits.  I was looking out the window at the sky.

"You're the only person who has ever satisfied me," he said.

We've had sex every day for a year now, except for about ten times total.  And we have sex twice a day often.  We've had sex about 400 times, I'm guessing.  June first was our one year anniversary of living together.  I remember how ecstatic we were, when we first moved in and had a safe place to have sex for the first time.  We did it again and again.

So it's been a very good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment