Thursday, August 21, 2014

two liked things

He wants me to tell you he liked swirling the head of his cock around my clitoris as he ejaculated yesterday.  He liked fucking me then pulling out to come on my clitoris.  He liked watching himself come and seeing the come on me.  He liked everything about it.

And I wanted to tell you what I liked--today we talked about our friends and then we had sex.  I was on top of him.  "Touch my face," I told him, and he reached up to touch my face.

I made him come, and then when I masturbated he touched my face again.  This time he covered my mouth with his hand.  I loved the feeling of his hand there, and I cried out, but his hand muffled my cries.

Then I came very enthusiastically.  I wanted him to keep his hand there, but I guess I moved too much because he removed his hand and I cried out into the air.

I love him, I love him, I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment