Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"Tell me to suck your cock, and then hit me when I say no," I told him.  "Not yet, though," I said.  He was touching my tits and I was caressing his cock, which was so big.

"I want to be entangled with you," he said.

"I want to be entangled with you," I said.  "I want to be a good girl for you," I said.  "I want you to tell me to stay still as you fuck me," I said.

"I want to cover your mouth with my hand," he told me.

"Hit me when I say no," I told him.

"Suck my cock," he told me.

I thought about it.  I imagined him hitting me and tried to figure out if I was ready for it.

"No," I said.

He hit me, slapping me on the face.

"Suck my cock," he said.

"No," I repeated, and he hit me again.

"Suck my cock now," he said.

"No," I told him, and he hit me.

"Big titted, big assed, sexy beautiful whore," he called me.

"Call me your bitch," I said.

"Suck my cock, you bitch," he said.

Then I sucked his cock.  We were almost in another world with lust.  I gagged on it, and my spit was slippery.

Then he pushed me onto my back and slipped himself inside my pussy, his right hand over my mouth.  We murmured together as he fucked me.

"I"m going to come," he told me.

"Yes," I said under his hand.

"I'm going to come," he said again.  Then I felt him throb into me.

"You're perfect," I said once he took his hand off my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment