Monday, June 16, 2014

everything

I want to make a collaborative zine with him about how sex is collaborative.

Yesterday he fell asleep before we could have sex, and I was sad.  So today we had sex in the afternoon.

I can't describe to you how good it felt when I said, "Lick my pussy," and he did.

His tongue got tired, so we lay together, and I touched his body until his cock got all hard.

Then he fucked me.  I was still thinking about the beautiful fantasy we'd shared two days before.  I was still in that loving, very safe, very sexy space.

He was on top of me, thrusting into me, and I touched my nipples with my thumbs.  He lowered himself down into his elbows so our bodies were very close.

We breathed together.  I wanted to come, and then he was ejaculating inside me.  I pushed my cunt up against him, and then I was coming too.  I was too loud.

I felt myself contract around his cock over and over again.  Our bodies did their things.  Our hearts, minds, souls did their things.

Afterward it seemed like it hadn't been that big a deal to him.  But it's everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment