Tuesday, June 17, 2014

the yellow orange scarf

I wanted him.  I was lying in bed naked while he undressed.  "Why don't you bring that silk scarf, to touch me all over my body?" I asked.

I painted this scarf a few weeks ago, and it's been hanging on my closet door ever since.  I thought it would feel good as he moved it over my skin.

He put the scarf around his neck and he continued to undress.  It's bright yellow orange with green.

And I was right.  He gently pulled the scarf over my chest, my belly, my arms, my breasts.  It felt wonderful.

We kissed.  His tongued played with my my mouth as if my mouth was my cunt and it was yesterday.  I asked him to drag the scarf over my legs.

Then I lay on my side against him, and he dragged the scarf over my ass and my back.  I was feeling more and more aroused.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You," he said.

"What do you want to do with me?" I asked.

"I want to fuck your hole," he said.  "I want to stretch your cunt out with my cock."

"That sounds good," I said.

"What do you want?" he asked.

I thought about it.  "You," I said.  "I want to have your baby."

"I want you to have my baby," he said.  "I want my cock in you while you're pregnant with my baby."

I really like that idea.  In real life, I don't want to be a mother, but in our fantasy life, I want my belly big with his child and for him to hold onto my belly as he fucks me.

He touched my nipples, and I played with him.  I would touch his balls for a little while, then caress his cock, then touch his cock more aggressively.

I thought of the dream I woke up from this morning about making out with a friend.  She's someone I've known for about 10 years.  I've always found her attractive in different ways, but this is the first sex dream I remember having about her.

I thought about telling boyfriend about my dream, or we could talk about our shared fantasy from the other day, that one that made me feel so safe and loved.

Instead I decided to suck his cock.  I licked the underside sloppily.  Then I put the whole thing in my mouth.  He liked it, and I moved my mouth up and down.  I was lying beside him, propped up on one elbow.

"I want to fuck you," he said.

I lay back, and he positioned himself above me.  He wore the scarf.  I raised my legs, and he pushed himself against me.  His cock found its place, and he entered me quickly and completely.  I gasped.

Then he fucked me.  "Do you like that pussy?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said as we fucked.

"Do you like fucking that pussy?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.  He got down on his elbows, and we kissed.  We kissed as he thrust himself into me, and I felt his cock spasm and throb as he ejaculated.

I was happy though I had wanted much more of him penetrating me.  I had wanted him to take me from behind and put himself into me as deeply as possible.

We looked at each other.  Then he lay beside me.  He touched my nipples, and I had my arm beneath his head.  We lay together closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment