Thursday, May 15, 2014

fuck my mouth

I like it when he holds me down.
I like it when I tell him my fantasy and then ask him to tell me my fantasy--
I like the way it changes when he's saying it.
I like it when he sniffs my tits.
I like his abiding erections.
I like the way he cares.
I like it when he says, "Turn over."

I asked him to fuck my mouth.  I wanted him to hold my head and pound my mouth and throat with his cock.

He did.  We lay on our sides, and I faced him.  He held my head firmly.  He made gasping sounds because it felt so good for him.

I liked learning the way he liked best.  I liked being used for my hole.

"I'm going to come," he said.  He ejaculated into my throat.  I couldn't breathe.

Then I swallowed his come.

As we cuddled, I said, "I want to do that every day."  He said okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment