Wednesday, July 25, 2012

the best

We were in bed a few days ago.  We were lying on our backs, and he was touching my cunt.  I would get close to coming then ask him to stop.  He touched me just the way I wanted to be touched.

"You're the sexiest man alive," I told him.

"I've loved you for a long time.  I've wanted you for a long time," he told me.  Those are some of my favorite things to hear.

He would touch me until I almost came then stopped when I asked him to.  "What if I don't stop?" he asked.

He would touch me for only a few seconds before I was about to come, and finally I said, "I'm going to come."

He lovingly touched me, and I was crying out for him.  Then I was coming, and it hit me like a powerful force.  The waves of pleasure flowed through my body.  He was pushing on my clitoris, not moving.  Then he slowly moved his finger on my clitoris again.

Another wave of pleasure hit me.  It felt like I was coming again.  I cried out.  Again he was pushing on my clitoris, still, and then he moved his finger again.

Another wave of pleasure hit me.  I cried out louder, shocked that I was coming a third time.  Again he was pushing on my clitoris, and then he moved his finger again.

The fourth wave of pleasure hit me.  Again I cried out.  I really couldn't believe what he'd done to me.  I had never felt anything quite like this.

And that's how I had the most satisfying orgasm of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment