Sunday, July 15, 2012

sacred

We went on a three day trip and didn't have sex the whole time.  We were sleeping in a friend's living room.  We were exhausted each night and cuddled each morning.

We got back to town yesterday evening and immediately went to the community garden where we have a garden plot to water.  I picked cherry tomatoes.  Anarchist boyfriend took over watering for me and we stood there holding hands.  I was so tired from the six hour drive home.  He asked me a question, and I was too delirious to think of an answer.  "I don't care," I said.  "I only care about one thing.  You and me in bed."

He liked that idea and turned off the water hurriedly.  He drove us home.  "I'm going to take a shower," I said.

"Can I take a shower with you?" he asked.

We stood together in the shower.  He washed my back, his soapy hands sliding over me.  I washed my body and got nice and clean.  He got hard and I held his cock for a moment.

In bed we kissed.  "How are you feeling?" he asked me, and I listed him a list.  I remember "amorous" was on the list, and when I asked him how he was feeling, he said, "Amorous for you."  We kissed more.  He had his hair down and looked entirely sexy above me.

"Who in this family wants to go down on the other person?" I asked.  We both said "me," but if I go down on him then he can't go down on me if we kiss--we're really cautious about fertility.  I wanted to go down on him, but he wanted to go down on me.  He won.  Or I won.  He was going to go down on me first.

I scooted back on the bed so he could be comfortable.  He held my legs.  His tongue was on my clitoris.  He licked and licked.  I trust him more.  I felt his tongue on me pushing hard.  I made small sounds and felt more and more pleasure.  But I didn't want to come that way--I wanted to come with him inside me.  But I couldn't ask him to stop--it felt so good.  "If you keep doing that, I'm going to come," I told him.

"Mm hmm," he said, and his tongue's motions intensified.

Soon I felt the feelings growing inside me.  I accepted the inevitability.  I gave myself to him, and at the moment that I went over the edge, I made a loud cry.  Part of my mind was aware that it was loud, but I didn't care.  I just wanted to feel the way I was feeling in that moment and hear the sound from my throat.

He kept licking me as I kept coming.  I felt my head rise up off the pillow and back down again as the orgasm continued.  I was conscious of that happening a few times as I was a being of complete pleasure.

Then his licks became more gentle and slowed.  He wiped my cunt's juices off his face on a washcloth and lay down beside me.  We kissed and caressed one another.

Then I pushed him away and went down on him.  His cock was responsive, and I loved the sounds he made.  I was afraid of him coming in my mouth because of the quantity of semen I expected.  Maybe he sensed my hesitation when he said, "I better get inside you."

He was on his knees as I lay back.  He put on a condom.  My legs were up in the air but bent as he slid himself all the way into me.  I made a different from usual sound as the pain and pleasure were together.  With every thrust it hurt and felt like exactly what I wanted at the same time.  He felt large and so real and vibrant inside me.

His motions were small, and his cock was in me so deeply.  I wanted him to come so badly, and I knew it would happen.  He made unusual sounds too as he made his slight thrusts, and the sounds got more impassioned until finally he stopped moving, all the way inside me, and I felt the semen flow through his cock and into me--I felt his cock's spasms.

I felt validated.  He stayed inside me like that.  I felt we had experienced a sacred union.  No matter what happened in the future, and no matter what happened in the past, nothing could change that.

This morning we had sex again.  He asked me, "Did it hurt last night, when I went inside you so deeply?"

I explained how it had hurt and how I wanted that.

"What did it feel like?" he asked and said something about not having a vagina.

"It felt like my guts needed to move to make room for you," I said.  It was more than that, though.  Like being entered by something too large but deliciously too large.

No comments:

Post a Comment