Thursday, October 17, 2013

squishiness

"What do you like best about me?" I asked anarchist boyfriend.  We were cuddling and kissing in bed.

"Everything," he said.

"Hahahaha!" I laughed and hugged him.  "Everything?"

"Everything," he said.

"Yeah right!" I said.  "What's one thing you like about me?"

"Your lips," he said.

"Do you like my squishiness?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Really?" I asked, laughing again.

"My cock loves your squishiness," he said, adjusting himself.

I felt very happy he had an erection from the thought of my squishiness.  "Do those chonies hurt you?" I asked.

"The band hits right at the top of my cock," he said.

"Why don't you take them off?" I suggested.

He took them off.

"Do you know what I'd like?" I asked.  "If you massaged my back really hard then masturbated on it and came on it, and I felt your hot come spurting all over my back."

He said he liked that idea and touched one of my nipples.

"Or you could give me a tit massage and come all over my tits," I said.  "Should we do that?"

"Yeah," he said.

He began to massage my tits, and it felt good.  He made my tits feel alive and loved.

"I want to watch you beat off," I said.  He knelt down to my right, and his cock was beautiful above me.

"Should I push them together like this?" I asked.  I was lying on my back, pushing my tits together.

"Yeah," he said.

I watched him as he beat off.  I looked at his cock in his hand, and I looked up at his face.  I like to see his expressions as he masturbates.  I like learning what he looks like.

He beat off for a short time, and soon I thought he was going to come.  His hand moved on his cock faster and faster then slowed, and he was coming on my tits.

I watched the come spurt then drip down onto me as he continued to slowly move his hand as he came.

"I wish we had a card for the camera for sex pictures," I said.  "I would like a picture of my tits with your come all over them.  I want to see what it looks like," I said.

He got a paper towel and wiped the come off me.

I want a vibrator too.

No comments:

Post a Comment