Sunday, October 13, 2013

coming together for the second time

Today we were going about our business, enjoying the day, and there came a point in the afternoon where I wanted to lie down with him.

So I put on a Lemuria album, and we lay in bed naked.  We kissed and kissed.  He touched my tits, and it felt so good.  The sun shone on our faces through a gap in the blinds.  Our faces glowed with light.

Then I reached for his cock and put spit on my hand to touch him there gently and wetly.

"Let's pretend you're going to impregnate me," I suggested.

"Okay," he said.

"Tell me you want me to have your baby," I said.

"I want you to have my baby," he said.

"Tell me you want to make me pregnant," I said.

"I want to make you pregnant," he said.  "I want to come in you."

I was so horny for him and so happy.  "Fuck me for just a little while," I said.  I wanted to do many things, like I wanted to suck his cock, but I wanted him to fuck me first.

I lay back, and he positioned himself between my legs and above me.  He put just the head of his cock inside me.

"That feels so good," I said.  I liked just the head of his cock inside me, in and out, over and over again.

I struggled to get him deeper, and he was all the way in.  I was pushing up against him.  I was rubbing my nipples with my thumbs and I held his shoulders.  We kissed.

"I want to come for you," I told him as he fucked me.  "I want to have your baby."

Then he put his right hand on the top of my head.  I felt so loved to have his hand there.  "Don't come," I told him.  I wanted a chance.

I felt the feelings build in me.  I pushed up against him faster in a rhythmic way.  "I'm going to come," he said.

"Okay," I said, gasping.

"I'm going to come," he said.

"Tell me you want--"

"I want you to come," he said.

Then I felt him ejaculating inside me, and I was amazed as I felt myself begin to come too.  I was about to come, felt him ejaculating inside me, and then I was amazed as I came with him.  He came into me as I came around him.  We throbbed together.  I was grabbing onto his back hard.  We were in a tight embrace.  We finished coming together, and then we loosened.

He smiled down at me, and I smiled up at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment