Saturday, March 9, 2013

wishing for him

We were at my parents' house, in the bedroom I lived in as a child and teenager.  We were in bed, and he was kneeling over me, masturbating fast.  I watched his hand moving on his cock.  I could tell from his breathing how he was close to coming.

"I want you to come on my tits," I said.  "I want you to come all over me.  I want your come to go wherever it goes.  I want it on my face."

Immediately he was ejaculating on me.  I felt his come spurting fast and hard on my face, so warm, and then felt it dripping onto my tits.

I was so happy.  "Your come sprayed on my face," I said.  I moved his hand to the semen on my face so he could feel it.  "That was the hottest thing ever."

Later I told him how it was in this very room that I masturbated as a kid and teenager, wishing for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment