Thursday, November 30, 2017

new girlfriend

I have a new fantasy.  It had been a long time since I came up with a new one.  It's very simple. 

What are the past common fantasies?

1.  Goldilocks being fucked by the three bears
2.  Snow White being fucked by all seven dwarves
3.  the kid watching the horses
4.  five minutes in the closet with friends
5.  hotel fantasy with a specific friend
6.  doing it with Shiva
7.  your standard rape fantasy
8.  night visits

My new fantasy is based on this dream I had a while back.  He gets a new girlfriend.  She's super nice.  We three all go out to dinner together.  Then we go back to her place, and he fucks her quietly in the bedroom while I sit at her kitchen table writing and reading.  I know what they're doing in there.

It happens once or twice a week, him fucking her.  It's enjoyable for him to have another girlfriend, and he is deeply satisfied and happy.  The other girlfriend and I are keeping him happy.

It's so low-drama.  What a fantasy!  If only life could be so simple.

Sometimes we're having sex and I'm having a fantasy about him telling me about wanting to fuck other people.  It's a fantasy about language.  I'm getting off on imagined words.  It seems too much trouble to ask him to say the words, so I just imagine him saying them as I get hornier and hornier.

No comments:

Post a Comment