Thursday, February 18, 2016

slut

Yesterday we went to a record store that also has some books, and I was reading bits of books of erotica.  Some of it was cliche, but some of it was good.  

In one of the books, I read about a blowjob where the blowjobber made the man come three times.  That sounded really fun.

I told anarchist boyfriend about it.  Then I told him another story--there was a sex blogger who was a man who went to prostitutes.  He would make them get him off twice, and the second time was work.  I always remember that.  

I want to know the secrets of prostitutes.

We had sex, and then in the evening we had sex again.  I told him to ask me questions about my sexual past and then call me a slut for my answers.

It was fun.  When he called me a slut, it made my cunt ache.  I was touching his dick.  "Tell me about a time you played with someone's titties," he said.  "Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I liked it a lot," I said.  "I only had two girlfriends, and I really loved both of them.  Well, there was another...  I really like titties."

"You slut," he said.  

I laughed, but it turned me on.  

"Tell me about a time you sucked someone's dick and didn't like it," he said.

"Well, my first boyfriend, I didn't much like having sex with him at all.  I felt like I had to do it."

"You had to keep him happy?" anarchist boyfriend asked.

"I guess so.  More like I thought I was supposed to."

"You slut," he said.

Again I laughed.  I reminded him of the story of me losing my virginity in a costume room in a theater during a play.  I was on top.  

"Were your tits in his face?" anarchist boyfriend asked.

"I don't remember..." I said.

"You slut," he said.  

He wanted me to blow him, and when I began, he was so happy with me.  The head of his cock was so big in my mouth.  I held the base of his dick and concentrated on the head, moving my mouth around it, making it slippery with my spit, and he said, "Oh, that feels so good," over and over again.

Then I took him in all the way, gagging on him, and that excited him too.  I touched his thighs as I blew him.  I caressed his balls.  

I said I wanted him in me, hurting me, and I climbed on top.  He said he wanted my tits in his face.  I put him inside of me, and it did hurt.

"Look at my tits," I said as I rode him.

"You're beautiful," he said.

"Look at my hair," I said.  "Do you think it's pretty?"

"You're pretty," he said.  

"It hurts," I said.

He grabbed my hips and pushed me down on him in a new way, and it hurt more.  "Ow," I moaned.

"I'm going to come," he said.

"Call me a slut when you come," I said.

"You slut," he said.  We stopped moving and I could feel him coming inside me.  "You slut.  You slut."

No comments:

Post a Comment