Monday, June 1, 2015

ring ritual

I got a wedding ring in the mail.  When I opened the large bubble envelope, I saw a spider in there.  It was alive, moving around.  I didn't know what to do.

Boyfriend took over for me, extricating the small box, and I started wearing the ring when I was out.  But we hadn't done a ritual around it.

"I want to touch your penis with this ring," I told him.

"That sounds good," he said.

We went to bed.  I raised the ring to his lips, making him kiss it, and I kissed it too, while he played with my tits.

I touched his cock.  "Tell me I'm going to suck it," I said.

"You're going to suck it," he said.

So I did suck it, and it was nice and hard.  "It's been a while," I said.  I liked gagging on it.  I felt greedy for it.

"I'm going to put the ring around my clitoris and then I want you to fuck me and then I want you to ejaculate on it," I said.

That sounded good to him.

He climbed onto me and slid into my cunt so smoothly.  He fucked me, and we were both excited.  I liked imagining the ring there, around my clitoris, and I could feel it there, wanted, as he pumped himself in and out of me.

"You want me to come on the ring, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

He pulled out of me and was there between my legs, ejaculating on the ring.  I was happy.

Then I masturbated as he touched my tits.

"Call me your beautiful slut," I requested.

"You're my beautiful slut," he said as I rubbed myself.  My clitoris felt strange surrounded by the ring, and I liked the unusual.

"Again," I said.

"You're my beautiful slut," he said.

"I'm going to come," I said.  My back arched, and I felt the rising and then the crashing as my pussy spasmed and spasmed.

Then we cuddled.  I removed the ring from my cunt and held it in my right hand.  I felt it had been sanctified.  I washed it off and wore it this morning.

I wondered what kind of sign it was that I'd found a spider in the envelope.  Friends told me it was a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment