Friday, January 16, 2015

tent fantasy

My first boyfriend cheated on me, he confessed, touching the breasts of another girl in a tent during a summer he spent away from me.

That was many years ago, but the incident holds a charge.  I asked anarchist boyfriend to tell me the story, and he did.  I liked it so much that a few days later, I asked to hear it again.

"I'm in a tent," he said.  "And a girl comes into the tent.  I'm thinking of you."

"Why are you thinking of me?" I asked.

"Because I love you," he said.

"But you're about to have sex with someone else," I said.

"Well, you'll never know," he said.  "She takes off her shirt, and I touch her tits.  They're small.  I can hold her tits in my hand."

He grabbed one of my tits as he said it.  I was lying beside him in bed, masturbating as I listened to his sacred story.

I imagined her wearing a peach-colored sweater like one I had when I was a teenager.  I imagined anarchist boyfriend looking at her lasciviously.  Her youth and innocence.

"I touch her tits for a long time," he said.  "I swirl my fingers around her nipples like this.  She really likes it.  Then she notices my erection in my pants and wants to suck it.  So I take off my pants, and she takes of her clothes, and she sucks my cock."

I imagine his big cock in her mouth.  She looks up at him as she blows him.

"She says she wants me to fuck her," he said.

"No, I don't think she's capable of communicating that," I said.  I imagined myself at that age.

"Okay, I want to fuck her.  So I spread her cunt lips and slip myself inside of her," he said.

"But you need to wear a condom," I said.

"But I have a vasectomy," he said.

"But you're a teenager too," I said.  "You don't have a vasectomy yet."

"Okay, I put a condom on my cock.  I begin to fuck her.  I do it deeply.  But she doesn't want me to come in her.  She's afraid of getting pregnant."

I was thrilled by the detail.  He was touching my tits as he told the story, and I started to touch his hard dick as I rubbed myself.  I remember being so afraid of getting pregnant.

"So I'm pumping myself in and out of her pussy.  It feels so good.  And I pull out as I'm about to come.  I take the condom off and ejaculate all over her little tits."

I imagined his wad glistening on her titties.  "What happens then?" I asked.

"Then she puts her clothes on and leaves.  We don't cuddle.  We don't love each other," he said.

I can picture it all so clearly.  I would like better if he talked about her small body, her cunt being little and tight, her long and curly light brown hair, the sound he makes as he comes.

Oh, I forgot the second time he told me the story, he said that after he came, he touched her cunt.  He liked his fingers inside of her.  She came on his hand.  She came hard.

I would like it better if he told me what sound she made as she came, her body moving against his hand as he rubbed her, her body bucking as she orgasmed.

I imagine them in the tent in the forest, surrounded by tall trees, cold in the night.  There's something so compelling about the story.  I want to hear it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment