Friday, December 6, 2013

two more shared fantasies and a blow job

Last night we were lying in bed caressing one another, naked.  I asked him to tell me a story.

"You're lying in bed, and J comes over.  She's home from work, and you're lying together, talking about her day.  Then she wants to kiss you, so you're kissing.  Then she wants to lick you, so she's licking you," he said.

"Then you come home," I said.  "You see us having sex, and your cock gets hard and plump from seeing us.  You want some sweet, wet, warm, tight pussy."

"Mmm," he said.

"So you come to bed," I said.  "But J has other ideas.  She wants to give you a blow job.  Do you like that idea?"

"Yeah," he says.  By now I have his cock in my hand, caressing it, and I can feel the head of his cock get more defined in my hand.  I touch its ridge.

"So you lie on your back and put your hands behind your head," I said.  "And she takes you in her mouth."

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm lying beside her giving her advice," I said.  "I tell her to take it all the way into her mouth."

I move my hand faster on his cock.

"It's feeling so good for you," I said.  "She has you all the way in her mouth, the head of your cock at the the opening of her throat."

I can tell he's really horny now.  "And you start to come," I said.  "You'r ejaculating into her throat, and she likes it.  She's never had a man ejaculate in her throat before, and she likes the feeling."

I can tell he likes imagining it.  "Did you like that story?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

Then I put my head under the blankets and sucked his cock.  I had him in my mouth, and he breathed hard and murmured.  He wanted it.  I sucked his cock and then surfaced to kiss him.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

I put my head under the covers again.  This time I rubbed my tits on his cock.  My big tits were on his cock, and I knew he liked it.

I sucked his dick, and I licked the underside.  I took it in my mouth all the way and gagged on it.  Then I pushed it deeper and backed off and pushed it deeper.

Then I surfaced again.  "Does that feel good?" I asked again.

"Yeah," he said.  "I was almost coming.  I want to come."

He was sleepy, and I went down on him again.  This time he murmured louder, and he told me he was going to come.  I was excited and sped up, and he told me he was coming as his come spurted into the opening of my throat.  I swallowed it immediately, and it was my joy.

A few days ago we had a different fantasy about a different friend.  She is queer and has never been with a man.  I told boyfriend we were all making out and naked.  We took turns going down on her.  First I would lick her, and then he would lick her, back and forth.  She loved it.

Then she wanted him inside of her.  She had never had a man inside of her, and he was between her cunt lips, pushing against her opening, but he couldn't get it in.  She was on top of him, and she wanted it bad.  They pushed against each other, rubbing and both wanting it, and finally just the head of his cock popped into her.  It hurt, and she liked it.  She cried out in pain and pleasure and excitement and fear.

Then they pushed together further, and he was all the way inside of her.  Her pussy was so tight and wet.

Then he fucked her, and she was happy to feel a man inside her for the first time.  I lay beside them, caressing them, loving them both so much.

"How do you like my fantasy?" I asked.

"I like it," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment