Monday, January 21, 2019

when someone was pregnant

I liked the idea,
when she was very pregnant,
and you stopped by her boyfriend's house--
you held her body dearly.
she took you to bed

where you lay on your sides,
and your eager dick
fucked her gently as you gingerly touched
her huge belly so heavy
with the child who is now
born and known.

I liked the idea
of the boyfriend watching--
he's very good looking--
or a huge bed,
him fucking me too, there,
on the edge.

or we're all on our sides
and I'm clinging to your back,
feeling the motion of your thrusts
as you pound her,
and the boyfriend pounds me
in a new way.

I don't love him
the way we can't help
loving her whose breasts
leak milk, and I imagine you
licking an escaped drop,
touching her hair,

a special moment of time
when you make love with her
the way you do me
some afternoons, your long dick
finding a place
perfectly comforting and
exciting to ejaculate.

No comments:

Post a Comment