Thursday, September 4, 2014

play rape

We had sex and were talking about the things we would do next time we had sex.  I said I wanted him to play rape me.  "I want you to be mean," I said.  "I'll say 'safeword' if I need you to stop."

So we made a date: play rape at 7 pm.  He read out loud to me, a chapter from a book.  We had salads for dinner.  And then it was 6:30 and we couldn't wait any longer.

I said I wanted music.  "So no one can hear your screams," he said.  We decided on my favorite Of Montreal album, dance music.

He tied my wrists awkwardly with a scarf.  "Make me hard so I can rape you," he told me in a mean voice.  I sucked at his cock, gagging, and he pushed my head down on it so I would gag more.

Then he pushed me down on the bed and held my bound hands above my head.  "Spread your legs, bitch," he said.  "Do you want that cock?"

"No," I said.  He slapped my face.

"Ow," I said.  He was fucking me, asking me if I wanted it, and slapping me all at the same time.  I felt overloaded and liked the feeling very much.

"It's time for you to turn over, bitch" he said.

I turned over onto my belly, my ass in the air, like he told me earlier he wanted.  He held onto my hips and fucked me like that, spanking me sometimes.

He was in me deeply, making small deep movements, and I thought he was about to come.  "Don't come in me," I said.  I was being contrary.  I thought he would come in me then.

"Turn over," he told me.  Then I thought he was going to ejaculate on my clitoris.  Instead he stood over me and masturbated.  I looked up at him, and I didn't know if he was going to come on my face or my tits or my neck...

He ejaculated on my chest between my tits and I wondered if our play was over.

But it wasn't.  He sat on me and started rubbing my clitoris with the fingers of his right hand.  I knew there was no way I was going to come because I came a few hours earlier.

He did it quickly, almost vibrating his fingers on my clitoris.  It started to hurt and I twisted away.  He pushed me back onto my back and slipped his fingers into me then rubbed my clitoris again.

He was sitting on top of me, starting down into my face, staring into my eyes, rubbing me in an intense way.  I looked back, staring back into his eyes, as he insistently rubbed me.

"I want you to come for me," he said.

"I can't," I whined.  He kept rubbing, staring.

"I want you to come for me," he said.

"Please let me go," I said.  My legs were hurting from being spread for so long.

"No," he said.  We were a long time like that, staring intently at one another, and I realized I was going to come.

"Let me go," I begged one last time.

Then I whimpered and came.  He was still staring at me with his dark brown eyes.  I was pinned by his body and by his gaze.  I realized something had changed between us, and I finally understood something.  It was something about love.

The feelings hit me again and again.  His gaze never wavered, and I love him more than I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment