Friday, July 25, 2014

anti-depression

I went to bed naked after my shower and was reading.  I was miserable.  I had been very sad.

He came to bed and kissed me.  He kissed me, licked my lips.  He touched my breasts, kissed my breasts, not my nipples but other parts, then my nipples too, a little bit.

Then his hands moved to my cunt, and I asked, "Are you trying to have sex with me?"

"Yes," he said.

"I guess you're already having sex with me," I admitted.

"Yes," he said.

"But we don't have any time," I said.  I checked my cellphone.  We had to be somewhere at 10.  It was almost 9:30.

"Maybe I'm going to lick your pussy," he said.  He scooted back on the bed and kissed my legs.  Then he moved my legs with his hands so my pussy was open to him.

He licked.  I was immediately aroused and murmuring.  "Oh god," I said.  "Oh lover," I said.

He didn't reply, just kept licking my clitoris over and over again, almost stubbornly.  He would lick in circles then up and down for a while.  He would concentrate on the top part of my clitoris, at the hood, for a moment, then other parts.  I made a lot of noise for him but tried to stay quiet.

I was lying on my back, touching my nipples with my fingers, and it was luxurious to lie there with his head between my legs, one arm holding me down, the other slipped under my leg.  Sometimes he gripped my hip.

I realized I was going to come, and I was surprised as my sounds got a little higher pitched and insistent.

As he stubbornly licked, I cried out and my whole body reacted--I bucked.  He pressed down on my clitoris with his tongue, and then just a second later moved to kiss my mouth.

I was still coming and didn't like how I was coming in the air.  My clitoris pulsated and ached with pleasure, and I put my fingers there as if to comfort myself.

"You left too soon," I gasped.  "I'm still coming."

"Do you want me to go back?" he asked.

"No, I'm almost done," I said.

He went back anyway.  He pushed down on my clitoris with his tongue again, and it felt so good like I wanted him to keep at me--I wanted to come again.

But we needed to go.  We cuddled, but he still had his clothes on.  I smiled.  I wasn't sad anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment